Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Moving the Queen Bee

My next few posts are going to be about moving into my new place. As an empty nester you realize that it is time to move into the next chapter of life! I have been in my house for going on 17 years. My two girls are grown and I have lived alone in a big house in the burbs for 10 years; mostly out of habit. I moved this past weekend and I am so excited to be reinventing myself and my space. I am renting the top half of a duplex. I decided I am not a conventional girl and so why should my space be...


So I took the living room/dining room and turned it into a sewing/crafting space. The master bedroom will be the living room/dining room. I am taking one of the back 2 bedrooms as my room and the smallest bedroom as my fabric room. Here I am posting my old kitchen and my new kitchen:







Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment