Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Vices


Everybody has them. I am no exception. I have conquered some of my vices, but I have this nagging list in my head that I'd like to get rid of! I thought if I wrote about them publicly, I'd be inclined to finally kick them once and for all!


1. BITING MY NAILS--This one has been a struggle for as long as I can remember. Not only do I bite my nails, I ruin my cuticles by picking at them too. Its mindless. Its gross. Its a nervous habit I suppose.


2. SWEETS--I can't help myself. After every meal. All day long. I crave sweets. I'm not really sure how to kick it, but I need to curb my sweet tooth.


3. SWEARING-- Its not like I curse like a sailor, but having a little toddler that copies everything I do means its time to stop swearing all together. I've got a pretty good start on this one, just gotta keep it up so eventually I won't have to catch myself!


What are your vices? Do you have any suggestions that might help me with mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment