Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life is Rich

My Father was in the Navy during World War Two and my Parents wrote to each other. As a teenager I came across these letters in the attic one day. I sat down and read these letters and it was like traveling back in time and meeting my Parents for the first time. I could never tell my Parents that I had read those letters for they were private and I would have gotten in TROUBLE! It is funny how different life has become - now I am writing as a guest on my daughter's blog. We are a very close knit family and life is richer when you can share your love openly with your children! Even though they are grown women now; I feel fortunate that their Father David and his partner Josh and I can be friends and enjoy the girls and our first Grandchild! I feel we are the new American family...

No comments:

Post a Comment