Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tea Infused Cocktails - Yum!

While planning my daughter's surprise tea/birthday party I was researching all about tea. I learned many things about afternoon tea, high tea, brewing, presentation etc. But the most interesting thing I ran across was teas from TeaForte.com; my sister and I had a coffee shop a few years back and we carried their products. So I went to their website for inspiration. I am so glad I did.

They carry a line of tea infusers to be steeped into alcohol and then mixed into some awesome cocktails. I bought the set with the little beakers and 3 flavors of tea: Lavender Citrus, Lemongrass Mint and Silkroad Chai. Their website gives you recipes for all 3 infusers. I bought the Mixology set of course - I am not my health conscious daughter.Here are my favorites so far:

Lavender Pear Martini

Wild Mint Mojito

Chai White Russian
I am sure there will be another party for me to try out some of the other recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Those sound delicious! I would love to see photos of your own creations. And I want to try them when I come visit.

    ReplyDelete